The host country will provide a complimentary shuttle bus service for participants from/to the international airports to/from the selected hotels.
Shuttle services will be available during the session on a daily basis from Sunday, 12 October to Saturday, 18 October 2014 between the selected hotels and the WTC Congress Centre. Participants are requested to consult the shuttle timetables posted in the reception area.
For participants who would like to book individual arrival transfers - the official local agent ACADEMSERVICE offers the following options for transfer booking: online and offline.
All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking, thus we strongly recommend you to book early.
*ACADEMSERVICE staff will meet clients at ACADEMSERVICE desks at the airports 24/7, who have ordered transfers in advance, after they complete passport and customs control procedures.
- All transfer reservations are subject to availability at the moment of booking, thus we strongly recommend you to book early.
- The deadline for transfers’ booking is 01 October 2014.
- All transfer reservations made from 02 October 2014 are available only on request.
- Any modification or amendment request to a transfer booking should be made in written form and sent to email@example.com no later than 01 October 2014.
- Waiting time: airports – 2 hours after the scheduled time of plane landing, railway stations – 1 hour after the scheduled time of train’s arrival, hotels – 30 minutes.
For any additional information please click on the links below: